Get your B.A. in Information Science and eSociety
About the Major
Prepare for life and work in the 21st century by studying issues related to privacy, ethics, information manipulation, and the impact of social media on daily life.
Learn about social network theories and analysis
Think critically about information technologies
Understand the behaviors and biases that underlie digitally mediated communication
Sample courses include:
- ESOC 212: Social Media Across Professions
- ESOC 213: The Past and New Media
- ESOC 300: Digital Storytelling and Culture
- ESOC 313: Digital Discourse and Identity
- ESOC 317: Digital Crime and Social Media
Ready to learn more?
- See degree requirements
- Learn about the School of Information
Get in touch with an SBS advisor: